Calling All Xero USERS!
Master Xero Fast!
Too many small business owners fail because they don’t have their accounts under control. Don’t be one of them!
Be like these guys instead!!
Does This Sound Familiar?
“Follow Your Passion and start a business” they Said.
“IT will Be Lots of fun” they Said.
“BUT You’LL have to do your own accounts” said NOBODY!!
And now you’re forgetting to send out invoices, you’re buckling under a tower of unpaid bills and you’re staring at messy transactions you can’t reconcile.
You’re clueless as to how much money is going in and out of your business and whether you have enough cash on hand to pay the next round of bills.
Your stress levels are off the charts, you’re making bad decisions and you’re forgetting why you started your business in the first place.
And now you’Re in bookkeeping Hell!!
What if There Was Another Way?
Imagine if you could…
Well guess what? You can! with our…
Xero Australia Course Bundle
Stop Struggling with Xero
Don’t Learn Xero the way I had to…
Hi I’m Mark
And I had to learn Xero the hard way
I’m a former corporate accountant of 20 plus years and the guy behind Bullseyemoney’s Xero courses.
I’m a fellow business owner who, like you, struggled to find good Xero courses that taught me what I wanted to know.
Because I couldn’t find such a thing, I spent countless hours scouring the web and YouTube for answers. It was slow, tedious and frustrating and sometimes I didn’t even find the answers I was looking for.
As I was doing this it dawned on me that if an experienced accountant like me was having trouble learning Xero, how hard must it be for business owners like you with no accounting experience?
So I hatched a plan to use my huge pile of notes to create detailed, well-structured and easy-to-follow courses that anyone could use to learn Xero quickly.
You have so many challenges in your business as it is, why MUST learning Xero be another headache?
That’s why I have carefully crafted hundreds of videos to help you learn Xero the right way and FAST!
Years of Teaching Xero
You are the reason I created these courses!
What You’ll Get
the biggest bundle of Xero Australia courses available anywhere!!
Your bundle comes with 10 high-quality, in-depth courses that will help you become a Xero expert in no time.
This includes eight courses that will teach you how to use vital parts of Xero such as invoices, bills and projects.
Your bundle also includes: a huge 6-hour Xero Payroll course and a 5-hour Xero BAS and GST course that are both specifically made for Australia.
All up your bundle has 250+ lessons that go into much more detail than any other Xero courses available anywhere online.
1. Getting Started WITH XERO
This course will get you off to a great start so you can start using Xero for free and begin setting up Xero properly for your business. On this course, you will learn how to:
- Sign up to Xero’s FREE TRIAL so you can try it out at no cost!
- Learn how to use Xero’s Demo Companies so you can practise your bookkeeping skills with no risk to your real business’ accounts
- Take a Tour of Xero’s main dashboard so you can easily find your way around
- Get the Initial Settings set up specifically for your business
- Add Foreign Currencies to your Xero file so you can use multiple currencies if required by your business
- Set up Users and Permissions so you can invite other users to your Xero file while keeping your sensitive data secure
- Set up your Chart of Accounts correctly so you can keep a clean set of books
- Keep an up-to-date list of your Contacts so you always have the information you need for your suppliers and customers
2. Xero Payroll
This huge six hour course is made specifically for the Australian version of Xero. On this course you will learn how to:
- Post Pay Runs so you can pay your staff on time each week, fortnight, month or any other time you need to
- Set up Single Touch Payroll (STP) so you can effortlessly send your payroll data to the ATO each time you post a pay run
- Pay your staff in bulk via Online Banking so you can make payments and reconcile the transactions quickly and easily
- Pay your staff their Superannuation directly through Xero so you can save time by not having to pay through an external clearing house
- Correctly set up and pay Bonuses, Commissions and a variety of other Pay Items so you can ensure your staff get paid exactly what they’re owed
- Submit, review and approve or reject all types of Leave requests so you can easily manage leave your employees are entitled to take
- Add, amend and approve or reject Timesheets so your casual staff can get paid correctly for the hours they’ve worked
- Process Expense Reimbursements through payroll so you can repay your staff for any business costs they’ve paid for
- Set up and pay Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual employees so you can be confident that all your employees are paid correctly
3. Xero BAS & GST
This huge five hour course will help you take control of your BAS and IAS returns. On this course you will learn how to:
- Set up your BAS, IAS, GST and PAYGW settings correctly so you can be sure the right amount of tax will end up in your returns
- Prepare a Simpler BAS return so you can quickly and easily file your return if your business qualifies for the Simpler BAS
- Prepare a Full BAS return so you can confidently file Activity Statements required for larger, more complicated businesses
- Prepare an IAS return so you can pay your taxes correctly in the months when you don’t need to file a BAS return
- Lodge your Activity Statements with the ATO so you can achieve peace of mind knowing your filing has been done
- Easily Reconcile Payments in your Xero bank feed so you can keep your accounts clean and up-to-date
- Correctly map payroll to the W1 and W2 labels so you can be sure you pay the right amount of PAYGW tax on your staff wages
- Deal with Imports and Exports so you can get the GST right on sales and purchases made with foreign parties
- Make GST Corrections if need be so you can be sure your GST is up-to-date and you won’t get any suprises from the ATO sometime later
4. Xero Bank Accounts
Having your bank account fully reconciled is the cornerstone of keeping a clean set of accounts. On this course you will find out how to:
- Add your bank accounts and other financial products to Xero so you can begin the all-important reconciliation process
- Save time with Automatic Bank Feeds so you can get your transactions into Xero each day without lifting a finger!
- Manually Import bank transactions so you can upload transactions that may not have come through automatically
- Easily Reconcile Invoices, Bills, Spend & Receive Money transactions so you can have most of your uncomplicated transactions under control at all times
- Reconcile Transfers between bank accounts so you can shift money around as needed and not cause any problems to your accounts
- Set up Bank Rules so you can save lots of time when reconciling repetitive transactions
- Use Cash Coding so you can save time by grouping and reconciling similar transactions together
- Easily Fix Reconciliation Mistakes so you don’t have to worry about getting anything wrong
5. Xero Invoices
As I’m sure you know, getting paid is one of the most important things when running a business. On this course you will learn how to:
- Get your Invoice Settings right so you can make your invoices look how you want – including adding your own branding!
- Quickly Create an Invoice in Xero’s new screen so you can start the process of getting paid without delay
- Set up Repeating Invoices so you can save time by not having to create similar invoices manually each time
- Bulk Import invoices using a CSV file so you can upload any existing invoices you have in your old accounting system
- Create and apply Credit Notes so you can easily make adjustments to invoices that need amending
- Create Quotes and send them directly from Xero so you can quickly get your prices out to potential customers
- Send Statements to customers who owe you money so you can help ensure you get paid what you’re owed
- Send Payment Receipts directly from Xero so you can let your customers know you’ve received their payments
- Run handy Aged Receivables reports when needed so you can easily review who owes you money at any given time
6. Xero Bills
No one likes to pay bills but it’s something we must do! On this course you will learn how to:
- Get your Bill Settings right so you can get off to a great start for managing your supplier payments correctly
- Quickly Create Bills in Xero one-by-one so you can make sure you don’t miss a payment to your suppliers
- Set up Repeating Bills so you can save time by not having to manually create similar bills each time
- Bulk Import bills using a CSV file so you can upload any existing bills you have in your old accounting system
- Create and apply Credit Notes so you can easily make adjustments to bills that need amending
- Create Purchase Orders and send them to suppliers directly from Xero so you can easily start the process of buying goods and services
- Pay your bills with Batch Payments so you can save time by not having to pay and reconcile your bills one at a time
- Send Remittances to your suppliers directly from Xero so you can let them know you have paid them
- Run handy Aged Payables reports when needed so you can easily review who you owe money to at any given time
7. Xero Projects
If you do projects for your clients and want to use Xero to manage the finances of your projects, then this course is for you. On this course, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate profitability before starting a project so you can know whether to accept or reject proposed projects
- Send your client a Quote directly from Xero so you can get the ball rolling quickly on your projects
- Send a Deposit Invoice so you can get an upfront payment to help cover your costs
- Invoice your client as the project progresses so you can get paid as you work rather than waiting until the end
- Monitor Profitability in real time during the project so you can keep a close eye on the numbers
- And more…
8. Xero Accounting
Up your game with Xero’s more advanced accounting functions. On this course you will learn how to:
- Add Tracked Inventory directly into Xero so you can monitor your stock levels as you trade
- Use Untracked Inventory so you can monitor items that don’t need individual tracking
- Quickly add frequently sold Services to your invoices so you can save lot sof time when creating your invoices
- Add Fixed Assets from a variety of transactions so you can keep your asset register fully up-to-date
- Run Depreciation whenever you need to so you can see the true value of your assets at any time
- Easily create Manual Journals for any purpose so you can make vital adjustments to your accounts
- Save time with automatically Reversing Journals so you can do your accrual accounting transactions properly
- Import Journals from your spreadsheets so you can put your journals together in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- And more…
9. Xero & Stripe
If you use Stripe in your business and you want to learn how to do the accounting for your Stripe transactions in Xero, this course is for you! On this course you will learn how to:
- Add Stripe as a bank account in Xero so you can bring your transactions into Xero for reconciliation
- Hook up an Automatic Bank Feed so you can bring your Stripe transactions into Xero without lifting a finger!
- Manually Import transactions so you can bring into Xero any transactions that have not come in automatically
- Reconcile Sales and Fee transactions so you can see how much revenue you’re making via Stripe
- Easily reconcile Disputes and Chargebacks so you can get these tricky transactions right in your accounts
- Set up Bank Rules so you can save time when reconciling common Stripe transactions
- Make Stripe a Payment Method on Invoices so your customers can pay you quickly and easily using Stripe
10. Xero & PayPal
If you use PayPal in your business do and you want to learn how to do the accounting for your PayPal transactions in Xero, this course is for you! On this course you will learn how to:
- Add PayPal as a bank account in Xero so you can bring your transactions into Xero for reconciliation
- Hook up an Automatic Bank Feed so you can bring your PayPal transactions into Xero without lifting a finger!
- Manually import transactions so you can bring into Xero any transactions that have not come in automatically
- Reconcile Sales and Fee transactions so you can see how much revenue you’re making via PayPal
- Easily reconcile Refunds and Payment Holds so you can get these tricky transactions right in your accounts
- Reconcile Currency Conversions so you can convert your money without messing up your Xero accounts
- Set up Bank Rules so you can save time when reconciling common PayPal transactions
- Make PayPal a Payment Method on Invoices so your customers can pay you quickly and easily using PayPal
All You need to do is…
YOu Get All This For One Low MONTHLY Payment
Keep your membership going for as long as you like. There is no minimum time requirement – leave after one month or stay forever!! It’s up to you.
You get instant access to all 10 of our amazing Xero courses, which go into far more detail than any other courses available anywhere online.
JOIN FOR JUST $27/MONTH
You can sign up to our Xero Mastery Course Bundle and get all our Xero videos for just $27/month. You can cancel any time so if you only need access for one month you can get what you need for just $27!!
Join now for instant access!